- Huong Hai Junk
- Cristina Cruise
- Lemon Cruise
- Alova cruise
- Dugong Sail
- Fantasea cruise
- Annam Junks
- Golden Bay Cruise
- Imperial Junk cruise
- Bai Tho Cruise
- Bhaya Classic Cruise
- Carina Cruise
- Emeraude Cruise
- Emotion Cruise
- Galaxy Cruises
- Garden Bay Cruise
- Oriental Sails Cruise
- Monkey Island Cruise
- Grayline Cruise
- Golden Lotus Premium
- Golden Lotus Garden
- Golden Lotus Classic Cruise
- Paragon Cruise
- Party Cruise
- Seasun Cruise
- Royals Wings
- Phoenix Cruise
- Sun Legend Cruise
- Vietbeauty Cruise
- Viola cruise
- Golden sun cruise
HaLong - Sapa >> Fansipan Tour
Fansipan 3 nights 02 days - The SHORTEST challenging route to the Roof of Indochina
This adventure tour takes you to the top of Mount Fansipan, at 3.143 meters tall mountain that is considered the “Rooftop of Indochina”. It`s indeed a great experience for those who love nature as well as discovering ethnic cultures, and anyone in good physical shape can make the trek to the top.
Night 1: Hanoi to Lao Cai by the night train 4 berth soft sleeper cabin with AC
At 7:30 pm transfer from your hotel to the Hanoi train station for boarding at 9:15 pm. You will be in shared AC soft sleeper cabins of 4 to travel North to Lao Cai town. The next morning: The train arrives in Lao Cai at about 5:00 am where your guide will welcome you when you exit the train station. Then take a morning drive through the clouds by car or van to Sapa (about 1.5 hours). When you arrive in Sapa you will be taken to Hotel for a morning shower and breakfast, then prepare for Fansipan 2 day trek as detailed below:
Day 1: Sapa – 2,800 m of altitude
Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Service included: Transportation; English speaking guide; Porter; All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 2: 2,800 m - Fansipan peak - Sapa
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way or take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a jeep back to Sapa.
Service included: Tour guide; Porter; Breakfast and lunch.
Night 3: Lao Cai to Hanoi by 4 berth soft sleeper tourist sharing cabin
At 6:00 pm, you will be transfered by a tourist shared bus to Laocai train station, then take the night train back to Hanoi. End of the trip.
What to bring:
- Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery), thick socks.
- Warm jacket and pullover (air expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
- Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
- Flash light
- Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
- First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills...)
- Personal hygiene stuffs
- Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
- Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
- Protectors for knees and ankles- Whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
- All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek, avoid getting yourself suffering from the unnecessary burden
- Trousers dressing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
- Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, dont deviate.
- Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
slow down and wait for the company.
- Always get yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast
Tour Price :
|by Bus||by Train|
|Tour Price per person||115 USD||145 USD|
- Transportation from the hotel you stay in Hanoi to the train station, and between Laocai and Sapa.
- All meals on the mountain
- Permission fees, visiting tickets, Vietnamese travel insurance.
- Return train ticket - Soft sleeper 4 berth cabin with AC, tourist class
- English speaking tour guide, porters (the porters don`t carry your own stuffs)
- Camp, mattress, sleeping bag.....
- Rooms for shower in Sapa.
- All clearly indicated in the day by day plan.